Sunday, October 25, 2009

On a Tree Fallen Across the Road by Robert Frost

"On a Tree Fallen Across the Road"


I wanted one of my last poems I read to be by Robert Frost. He is by far my favorite poet, and I love the way he incorporates nature into all of his poems, even though they have another meaning to them. I love reading them and being able to learn from the hidden message in the poem. This poem says that throughout your lifetime, there will be many obstacles that come before you. In life, you may be working towards a goal, and obstacles will come before you to see how dedicated you are to what you are doing. The poem talks about how these obstacles makes you question yourself and figure out solutions to problems that you may face in life, and how to resolve the situations. Yet, deep down, it does not matter because you cannot quit. It does not matter how many things come in your way, you are going to reach for the stars in the end to make it far in life.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like Robert Frost has touched you in many ways..

    ReplyDelete