Sunday, October 25, 2009

Breathe by Taylor Swift

"Breathe"


Breathe is my favorite song by Taylor Swift. Every time I listen to it, I feel like I can relate to it more and more. In the song, Taylor talks about losing someone and without them you are not the same. She did not want it to get to that point, and continues to say how it is not easy. "And we know it's never simple, never easy. Never a clean break no one here to save me. You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand." She feels like she cannot breathe without him by her side, but she knows that she has to move on with her life. I can totally agree with everything Taylor Swift sings about in this song because I experienced it myself throughout my years in high school. I had that one person who I knew like the back of my hand, and that was always by my side. I know that I have to move on, even though it won't be easy. When times are tough, Taylor helps me get through these tough times, and listening to "Breathe" reminds me to be strong.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. You hang in there girl friend and keep turning to Tay Tay. She will teach you many great lessons in life. Don't you back down from these hardships in life, remember they will make you a stronger person.

    ReplyDelete